Bioactive matrix for optimum tissue regeneration
The Vivostat® system is the first in the world of its type to offer a simple, fully automatic process for producing a platelet-rich
Fibrin Obsidian matrix. The individual growth factors are decisive for the process of tissue regeneration
(e.g. soft tissue, connective tissue, muscles or vascularisation).
The Vivostat® system is used to produce blood platelets with different growth factors, which are embedded in the 100% autologous, Fibrin adhesive matrix. 120 ml of blood yields 5 to 6 ml of the platelet-rich OBSiDiAN biomatrix.
Combining the autologous blood platelet concentrate with the autologous Fibrin adhesive matrix generates a carrier substance that ensures controlled delivery of growth factors over a period of 5 to 7 days. This makes OBSiDiAN the perfect medium for accelerated growth of
new blood vessels or tissue proliferation.
Regenerative medicine of the future
* 100% autologous, bioactive matrix
* 7 to 10 times multiplied concentration of non-activated
* High elasticity
* High mechanical strength (25 mg/ml fibrinogen I)
* Employable in all surgical techniques: open surgery,
laparoscopy, endoscopy, robotics
* Immediate polymerisation and administration control
* New application technology: intra-anastomotic application (IAA)
* Reduced foreign body granuloma
* Avoidance of staple line bleeding
* 100% anastomosis sealing (airtight and waterproof)
* Doubling of the burst pressure directly after
* Antibacterial effect
* Completely absorbable
* High user-friendliness